Chinese Medicine Abdominal Massage
- Melting adipose tissue
- Improving digestive efficiency
- Detoxing the intestines
- Improving constipation
- Stimulating the organs in the abdominal region
- Improving circulation in the abdominal region
- Improving conditions such as nausea, vomiting and indigestion
And, as we mentioned before, for the best results, perform this technique twice a day, before breakfast and just before bed. To perform Chinese medicine abdominal massage, you have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you should lie flat on your back on a firm surface.
- After that, you should warm up your hands by rubbing them together until they feel hot.
- And now, you need to place one hand flat on your belly button.
- Begin rubbing in small circles around your belly button, gradually widening the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
- And remember – make sure you focus on the heat, which builds up in your abdominal region as you rub.
- Note: perform for two minutes, about 40-50 circles. Be sure to keep your stomach warm during the exercise.